How to request a refund
How can I request a refund?
Customers can request a refund online, by calling customer support, or by visiting a customer service location.
How can I request a refund online?
Customers can request a refund online by following these steps:
- Submit a customer support request form.
- Select "Request Refund" from the reason for request dropdown menu.
- Provide your name and ORCA card number.
- Enter the date and time of the trip, the location of purchase information found on your receipt, and the reason for the request.
- Provide an email address for communication with the ORCA customer service team.
- Include an optional phone number where the customer service team can reach you, if needed.
Please allow 3-5 business days for a response.
How can I request a refund by phone?
Customers can call the ORCA Regional Call Center during regular business hours (closed weekends and holidays:
- Call us Monday through Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. at 1-888-988-6722 / TTY Relay 7:11.
- Please be ready to provide our customer support team with your name, ORCA card number, date and time of trip, location of purchase, information found on your receipt, and reason for the request.
How can I request a refund in person?
Customers can visit a transit agency customer service office during normal business hours to request a refund:
In King County:
King County Metro
King Street Center
201 S Jackson Street
Seattle Pass Sales Office
Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (closed for lunch 1:00 to 2:00 p.m.)
In Kitsap County:
Bremerton Transportation Center
10 Washington Avenue
Customer Service Office
Monday-Friday, 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
In Pierce County:
Tacoma Dome Station Bus Shop
505 E 25th Street
Monday-Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
In Snohomish County:
3201 Smith Avenue
Customer Service Center: Open with limited hours.
Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (closed for lunch 11:00 a.m. to noon)
Lynnwood Transit Center
20110 46th Avenue W
RideStore: Monday-Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 6 p.m.